The South West and Wales Water Safety in Healthcare Forum (Sponsored by Tandrup)
We are delighted to announce that ZetaSafe’s Chairman Rob Nicoll will be speaking at the The South West and Wales Water Safety in Healthcare Forum (Sponsored by Tandrup UK, T-Safe® Delivering Safe Water). The forum will take place in Bristol on Thursday 20th September 2018 from 09:00 until 16:00.
Rob Nicoll (pictured below) will be talking about the ‘Advantages of digital record and compliance platforms in Healthcare’.
Aims of SWWWSH Forum (South West and Wales Water Safety in Healthcare)
The SWWWSH Forum is aimed at multi-disciplined professionals from Estates and Facilities, Health and Safety Teams, Infection Prevention and Control as well as Project Teams all of whom are collectively interested in improving their practice around water hygiene in healthcare facilities. The aim is to share knowledge and information to enhance the understanding and ability of members with the ultimate aim that every Trust/Board improves their water safety and reduce risk and infection within their organisation. We will be non-judgmental and have no political or commercial ambitions to promote.
Who’s it for?
Anyone involved in a healthcare water safety team or a water safety group or simply someone that has a vested interest in ensuring control measures don’t fail and will stand up to scrutiny. The forums intention is to ensure best practice can be shared on the day and attendees can improve outcomes for their individual trust/board.
It is open to any healthcare direct employees (NHS or PFI) and invited speaker’s only, encouraging open debate, with an aim of improving practice through honest sharing of experience, success and failures alike.
Format and Agenda
The forum will be preceded by presentations from expert speakers and sponsors to aid learning, before closing doors to sponsors and continuing with the forum for members of the group to raise scenario based discussions or topics of interest.
The intention is to maintain interest and have the next meeting scheduled for September 2018.
Agenda/Schedule (Subject to alteration)
- 09:00-09:30 – Coffee and Networking
- 09:30-09:40 – Welcome – Owen Margetts
- 09:40-10:20 – Managing an out break of Serratia Marcesens – Dr Julia Vasant Microbology Consultant/Lead Infection Control Doctor Royal United Hospitals NHS Trust Bath
- 10:20-11:20 – Words form our sponsors
- 11:35-12:15 – Advances in Rapid Microbiology Testing – Elise Maynard – Elise Maynard and Associates
- 12:15-12:50 – DATA capture and how to meet regulatory requirements – Ian Mein Southsea STS
- 12:50-13:30 – Lunch
- 13:30-14:10 – Advantages of Digital record and Compliance platforms in Healthcare – Rob Nicoll ZetaSafe
- 14:10-14:50 – The Water Safety Plan/What an AE thinks. Mike Quest Peninsula Water Hygiene Ltd
- 15:00-16:00 – Closed Forum
Download ZetaSafe ￼ Explainer PDF