Controlling high-consequence risks from legionella stated as a high priority on the HSE Business Plan 2018/19
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Business Plan 2018/19 sets out the key priorities for the HSE in the coming year.
The plan states:
“As a modern regulator, we deliver our purpose of preventing work-related death, injury and ill health through a broad range of regulatory actions – from influencing behaviours across whole industries through to targeted interventions with individual businesses, supported by a globally recognised scientific capability.
This plan sets out priorities for HSE in 2018/19, drawing on our recently published sector plans and our Helping Great Britain work well strategy.”
The plan clearly states that one of their key actions will include:
You can read the full HSE Business Plan 2018/19 here.
If you are a water treatment contractor, legionella risk assessor, cleaning contractor or service provider it is vital that you have robust systems in place to ensure you can demonstrate comprehensive management of Water Hygiene and Legionella.
- Access to the tools and services you need to deliver customer satisfaction with ZetaSafe software e.g: global dashboard views and centrally managed documents
- Retain customers through the use of powerful compliance software
- Joint marketing initiatives, such as case studies and event support
- Regular Account Manager review
- Option to upgrade to Enhanced Support model including dedicated Account Manager and help line
- Online tutorials and web tutorials
- Sales support – deal shaping, creation of bespoke reports to meet your clients needs
- ZetaSafe offers real depth across a range of compliance needs, giving you the opportunity to cross sell additional services for assets not already covered
- Easy to read analytics result in more proactive remediation of non-conformances
- Differentiate yourself from the competition. By partnering with ZetaSafe you are demonstrating to your clients that they are engaging with a trusted organisation who deliver a proven compliant testing regime
- Earn extra margin by referring ZetaSafe for your clients’ internal use, if they wish to have contractor independence
- Benefit from the assurance of a readily visible audit trail, including transmission of non-compliances
- Access client reports at the touch of a button
- Enhanced visibility and tracking of field performance
- Easy visualisation of workload across your portfolioIntelligent allocation and flexible scheduling of tasks – ensuring right work at the right time is being completed
- Utilise established API’s to link to clients’ corporate systems
- Efficiency gains for your front line operatives in the areas of data collection, transmission of results and client reporting
Enhance customer service
- Risk areas are identified and communicated sooner to clients
- Early indications of any schedule “drift” gives you time to respond
- Proactively identify trends and suggest real value added remediation projects Your clients will have full visibility of non-compliances and services performance
- Remove your client’s IT and compliance worries – allowing them to focus on their core business Visible reassurance that all required monitoring has been completed on time
- Transparency for all stakeholders. You and your clients will see the same data and the same results Protect your client’s brand and reputation
ZetaSafe enables Estate, Asset, Facilities and Health & Safety Managers to protect the people, places, assets and reputation of over 1000 organisations – ensuring compliance in areas such as water hygiene / legionella (Acop L8 and HSG274), fire safety, emergency lighting, HVAC and gas & electrical safety. ZetaSafe is used by NHS hospitals and private healthcare organisations to ensure a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors.