Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation London 2018 (UHEI), London – Stand 4
ZetaSafe will be exhibiting at University & Healthcare Estates and Innovation (UHEI) on 5th July 2018 in London. The event will be held at Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, Fulham, London, SW6 1HS.
Universities & Healthcare Estates and Innovation London 2018 has been launched after visitor feedback from the UHEI Birmingham 2017 was that an event in London was needed with the same comprehensive conference agenda, addressing some of the key issues facing the University and Healthcare sector.
Uniquely, the conference addresses each issue from a University perspective, and then from a healthcare perspective – allowing delegates to gain insight into both areas. This also enables us to feed more information to the 2 day main UHEI conference and exhibition in Birmingham on 27th and 28th November later in the year.
For more information about UHEI University & Healthcare Estates & Innovation event on the 5th July in London please click here to find out more.
Who’s should attend University & Healthcare Estates and Innovation 2018?
- Build Surveyors
- Campus Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Directors of Estates
- Directors of Facilities
- Educational Directors
- Estates Directors
- Estates Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Heads of Sustainability
- Operations Managers
- Security Managers
NHS & Healthcare
- Capital Project Managers
- Department for Health
- Energy Managers
- Estate Managers
- Facilities Manager
- Head of Estates
- Operation Managers
- Security Managers
ZetaSafe: Global leader in quality, safety, compliance & data solutions
Come and visit our interactive stand showcasing the latest ZetaSafe technology and learn how University and Healthcare Estates can manage ALL areas of compliance with one system and demonstrate legislative compliance.
ZetaSafe can be customised to suit specific needs and is typically used to manage Water Hygiene, Legionella, Fire Safety & Emergency Lighting compliance.
Numerous University and Healthcare Estates are already benefitting from ZetaSafe; including Brunel and Bath Universities and South London and Maudsley and King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trusts.
We hope to see you there.
Click the image below to explore ZetaSafe.
- Ensure Water Safety / Legionella compliance to ACoP L8 and HSG274 / HTM 04-01.
- Personalised dashboards can be configured so that each stakeholder has easy access to the most important and relevant data to them.
- Managers and supply partners can view the same information simultaneously wherever there is internet access, saving them time and resources.
- Integrates to other systems such as CAFM*, Property, Facilities / Maintenance Management, PPM systems, Workforce Scheduling and Accounting Ledgers. *ZetaSafe integrates directly with Qube Planet FM.
How does it work?
- Smartphones, tablets or even PDAs with bluetooth temperature probes can be used to collect data and the system is already programmed with the prescribed L8 and HSG274 temperature limits and frequencies and for the other manual inspections required too.
- ZetaSafe Legionella logbook software puts you in control; you can schedule your tasks, manage failures or defects and analyse any trends. ZetaSafe makes it easier and more visible to help ensure compliance.
￼￼Download Explainer PDF